Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back From California and Itching to play some Cards

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there
John Wooden


Well Hi folks,
Finally back from California and let me tell you I didn't miss the cold that is for sure... I stepped off the plane and thought oh jeez it is minus 21 C and I am not liking it lol

Well it was a great week for a vacation with the kids who enjoyed Disneyland. I got to have fun and relax a little bit and not worry about work... I did have some tense moments but they will be talked about and laughed at for years to come I am sure... like losing the plane tickets...then getting through security only to find out the plane was delayed so decided to go out for a smoke...passed by security , had a smoke and tried to go through security only to find out I had the wrong boarding pass...had to flag down a lapd cop to go to my gate , find my wife and get the pass...lol

then just when I thought it could not get any worse , we start to board the plane when of all people ....Richard Simmons the aerobic guru arrives and is on the same flight... here he is in spandex shorts and tank top carrying a pillow... OMG he did not shut up the entire flight...lol

Anyway I am back and itching to get some online poker in..I have to work the next couple of days but have decided to give pokerstars a try... I am fed up with the suck outs on Full tilt as of late and figure I will give them a rest for a bit...

I did get my poker fix on the plane as on the little tv's under sports they had the world poker tour episodes... so even though I had already seen then it was good to get some type of poker in lol

On a interesting note is anyone following the Clonie Gowan lawsuit against Full tilt...Sounds like she might take it to court so FT will have to reveal their finances and ownership structure... which would be nice as poker player from all over the world can see who is truly behind FT... me thinks we would all be surprised not only by ownership but who is all involved... Gowan is reported by Bluff magazine to have turned down a 250 thousand dollar pay out from FT...

Anyway gotta fly but it is great to be back home even if it is colder than hell here..

No comments:

Post a Comment