Saturday, February 7, 2009

Who I am

"You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims."
~Harriet Woods~


Well where to begin.
As I stated in my very first blog I would tell you a little about me.
Well I am from a large family from a small community in eastern Canada, Moved out west got married and started a family, Have 4 beautiful kids. I work in law enforcement(mostly with youths) and work all kinds of crazy shifts.

I love playing poker either live or online. I am a SNG maniac, lol not really a maniac per say but if you were to look me up on Full Tilt ( Millsy630) you would no doubt find me at a SNG.

I find the SNG suits my needs as due to working long shifts and having the kids all involved in sports I don't have the time for MTT'S.

I don't play big stakes(yet) but someday....yes someday I will get into one.lol

Getting back to me , I truly believe in Karma, and destiny. I am a fun loving kind of guy who tries to see the good in everyone instead of finding faults or weakness (except at the table ) .

OK , I guess that is it for now. I will be on FT tonight , most likely the $3 0r $6 SNG so feel free to stop by and say hi....

Thinking to myself...Is anyone really reading this? LOL...
Feel free to leave a comment or a question:)
Cheers
Millsy630

No comments:

Post a Comment