Friday, February 13, 2009

New Attitude = Bad Play

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. Conrad Hilton

Ok so in my previous post I stated I had a new game plan, well I tried it out today and boy was I in for a treat. I got hammered at the tables...ok my hammered means I lost 20-30 dollars...but man oh man...
I first started the $3 SNG and right off the bat I knew the way the table was going I was done...finished not in the money...So I put in for the 90 player SNG was doing fine until about 50th place when I was dealt PP 10's..I am in the small blind.. One limper so I raise 1/4 of my stack which my stack is 2700 BB calls and limper folds.. Flop comes 3 10 6 and I am thinking....nice....I put in a small bet and bb pushes all in..I am thinking ok he has Aces or Kings...he has me covered so what do I do...I call of course.
He turns over JJ ..turn comes and it's a rag...river comes and bingo a jack...how does that happen...lol GG Nice chatting good luck...ARGH...
so I then say why not and sit at the $5 SNG and and proceed to lose within the first 10 minutes... Do I have FISH flashing beside my name on their screens lol .. dealt KK a few limpers I raise to 640 and get 2 callers flop is low cards but 2 being hearts I bet one folds and the other reraises..I push and he calls with like A 5 with the 5 being a heart ...you know what's coming runner runner hearts .... I am out of luck again...I at this time had about a enough of SNG'S for the day. I then played 10/25 cent table where I went back and fourth until I lost about 6 dollars..

I am glad I had to get ready for work...LOL

I know these types of days happen and it is to be expected but sometimes I just think that some of these catches are impossible...lol I know I can say you don't see that happen live that often..but as Nathan pointed out we also play three times more hands than live..

Am I upset... Nah not really I will be back at the grind again...Should I have played some hands different...Looking back on it yes...I think my biggest problem is knowing when I am beat but still taking a stab at it..If I can get passed this I should be on my way..

Anyway those are my thoughts for today...
Cya at the tables

Millsy630

No comments:

Post a Comment