Monday, February 16, 2009

Family Day In Canada

Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
Dale Carnegie


Well I had the day off today and it gave me the chance to do a few things..Have some quality time with the kids in the morning. Get some laundry done in the early afternoon , Then I proceeded to ruin my wife's stew she was cooking all day by adding some spices to well spice it up.. My daughter had a taste and immediately spit in out in the garbage saying it tasted like mold ..lol My wife was giving her the what for when she too had a taste.. I don't know who spit theirs out faster... I think it taste good...lol So I guess I have a whole pot of stew for me...anybody want some...lol

So after supper the dishes were done and I sat down for my first official TUCKFARD tourney...It was fun although I did make the money I had a blast and met some cool people..

Well tomorrow is my last shift before heading out to california with the kids to enjoy disneyland. Hopefully I can get all my paperwork done as I don't want to come back to it.

Ok gotta fly as I still have to give the kidlets a bath and finish the $5 dollar SNG I am in. Well that was easy my PP jacks vs AK and he sucks out on the river... I swear FT does that way too many times for my liking.

Have a Good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment