Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Cards

It's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny.” ~Jean Nidetch~


Yes love is in the cards today...I finally got on track and made the final table in a 90 player SNG...Yay for me.... I ended up sixth place My AK was not good enough against Pockets Johnnies but oh well...Psst Psst... can I tell you something... It was so fun making to that table...I was a wee bit nervous , don't ask me why... when I hit a set and bust someone I was doing the lotto 649 dance lol.....

Anyway I had a enjoyable morning of cards...got sucked out on the river twice but I have come to the conclusion to expect that from here on in.

I hope everyone had a great Valentines day... I have 2 shifts left and then I am off to California...woooooooooooooo baby!!!!!

I still have not started writing down my win/losses but have a good idea where I am at...

One question though... How do I do the still shot thing of the tables though... I see most people post a picture of their win or where they placed and I have tried to figure out how to do it... but am at a loss..

Hope someone can point me in the right direction..

Cheers
Millsy630

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the deep run...now, quit happy dancing and take one down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Capt , I am trying and I know it will happen...just need a little patience and well timed aggression...
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. screenhunter 5.0 free version from wisdom-soft

    works great for screenshots in case you didn't get it alrady

    ReplyDelete