Saturday, March 7, 2009

I hate Flu season

Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. ~Author Unknown

Hey Folks,

Sorry about not posting in a bit, I came back From California and promptly caught a cold and turned it into the flu..So cards have not been played for a while.

The weather here has been brutal, snowstorm followed by snowstorm by freezing temps...oh well welcome to Alberta..lol

I am planning on trying out pokerstars this week as I have never been on there but have heard it is a decent place. I do stay away from Absolute and Ultimate bet as there is too much bad press going on. I used to play at AP but came across a ton of poker bots which when I emailed AP and advised them that I din not think that this was right, I got the reply that AP themselves use bots which totally blew me away..

So for now I will try PS and probably stay on FT for a bit... I was really hating FT for all the bad suck outs happening but it is like this voice is calling me back....Millsy come play....Millsy Come play ..lol

I have been in touch with another blogger who is going through a tough time right now hitting some pretty bad beats..now they play bigger stakes and this is there living so I really can see how they can get so down...

My advise and by no means can I say hey, I have been there but just hang in there, It will turn around... all things do eventually... Don't ever give up on your dreams....

Well I should go check out pokerstars...I am planning on checking out some new sites so if any of you bloggers want to refer me to one , Just drop me a note and I will put ya as the referral..

Cheers
Millsy

1 comment:

  1. I only have money on FT and PS. I switch it up between those two. Although, I'd like to play some at Bodog, but so far have been unable to ship them any cash.

    ReplyDelete