Saturday, March 14, 2009

A New Respect

Hey all,

Well finally got a chance to sit down and jot a few lines... This week has been crazy stupid and I don't mean at the tables.It is funny how life can be sometimes.
I figured work would be slow this week as it was freezing cold... Boy was I wrong. If anything could take place , well it did.

Between working, rushing home to get the kids to swimming and hockey then back to pick them up, I somewhere had to fit in food and sleep then back to work.

It was one of those weekends where me and my better half both had to work the weekend..I kinda got a glimpse of what she does on a daily basis now..
My respect has grown a ton for her. I sometimes squawk about having to go get them after just working a 12 hr shift and then making sure all the baths and homework is done.. she has way more to worry about , like clothes being ready, lunches to be made

Ok I gotta fly as I have to go get my daughter from a tournament and then drop her off to go watch my son ion the hockey finals..

then be at work for 9pm...

Life crazy how it can be sometimes..Wouldn't change it though :)

Oh I did manage to squeak in a few $2 sit n gos.... played 8 and finished in the money in all but 2 of them.

Cheers
Millsy

No comments:

Post a Comment