Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quest to the WSOP

Yes, Yes I know it has been way to long, Do I have a excuse , not really just always seem to put it off and oh ya I took a break from poker for a long period... Now don't get me wrong I did not lose a ton of money, just was not ready to do it full time. Having small kidlets at home and a loving wife that doesn't understand cards or how poker is played, well I decided to spend some quality time with them :)

Then enter Doyles room...lol Yep I love this site and have been playing the 5 steps to the 2500 wsop entry..Now I have been at it for awhile and have made it once to the final step where I really started playing terrible... My style was all wrong mainly due to the fact that these boys were raising preflop almost every hand and when I did call yes I know call and not raise they would suck out or I would just ship them chips thinking my middle pair was good..lol

Anyway sitting here tonight watching the updates I decided two things... I will water the lawn every night this summer and I will be going to the WSOP next year..

The lawn part is easy it is the next one that might take some work.
Now I love SNG's and I will admit I am pretty decent at it so I came up with a plan. I officially have 35 dollars sitting in Doyles room... from this day forward I will play two SNG's a day for the next 12 months (hopefully) I figure if I can play the double up SNG's I should be fine after all it is a waiting game in those.

so my plan is to start the next 30 days at the 5 dollar level and then move up to ten. I am hoping by this time next year I will have at least one entry fee for the smaller events.

Ok so there it is thats my plan. I am going to make a better effort on here as well and keep anyone who is following up to date with my progress.

Alright just past midnight and it's my turn to take the kidlets to school in the morning so it is bedtime for this cat.

I look forward to keeping this up to date..
G'Nite
Millsy 630

No comments:

Post a Comment