Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Losing Day

So today was a losing day for me, Now I can probably blame it on lack of sleep of the sick kidlet but in the end I have nobody to blame but myself. I knew deep down I should had stayed away today but I had that itch to go on. I am currently working night shifts and I then had to ensure the kids were ready for school and then drive them there. I was tired already but then throw in I had other tasks to do before I went and grabbed about 2 hrs sleep . Now waking up and thinking well I got a hour to mess around with lets go log on…. Big mistake

So my first SNG I lasted about 15 minutes my trip jacks were no match for mr donk who had 72 suited and chased his flush to the river and sure enough BAM game over…

So after that I said that’s it finished for the day but wait…. I srtill have about 45 minutes surely I can fit another one in…lol

So sure enough away I go and sign up 25 minutes later I am staring at the computer wondering what the freak just happened

Jacks were my enemy today as again after winning a few hands and being aggressive I raise with a two johnnies in my hands everyone folds except for one player who flat calls.

Flop comes Ace, 6 jack…and I am thinking let’s play this out.. check check.. nothing on the turn or river and he pushes I am thinking he has two pair as nothing else is there..

I guessed wrong and I should have known better as I have spent the last few weeks playing the same guys as they are always on and made notes…

My notes on this chap…tight player will fold to pressure unless he has the nuts….

When he flipped over pockets aces I could have kicked myself….game over

So again nobody to blame but myself and lesson learned from today’s play
As I continue on my quest I feel I am becoming a better player and know when I screwed up and when sometimes you just need to fold a awesome hand

In the long run it will make me a better player although today I felt like a idiot 

Alright time for me to catch some shut eye or else I will be skipping the tables tomorrow

Cheers
Millsy630

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners
    and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be
    much more useful than ever before.
    Have a look at my web site ::
    Play Poker Online|PokerStars Bonus Code 2013|PokerStars Marketing Code

    ReplyDelete