Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Coming up to the end of Day 2

Well another day is almost done and I am proud to say I stuck to my plan and only participated in 2 SNG's today and was a winner for both. If you just joined my blog I have came up with a plan to only play 2 SNG's a day at Doyles room (the double up ones) to which by the end of the year I will have enough to enter one of the events for the 2011 WSOP....

I also came to the conclusion that I would ensure my lawn would have a great summer by me watering it everyday...well the rain again took care of that today..

On a side note it's back to work for me in the morning as I am finishing my six days off to which I enjoyed.

My youngest is getting sick and won't be attending school tomorrow which he is all happy about...lol

Other than that just watching twitter and the updates of the wsop....

My other goal is to get more followers for my blog and twitter as well...

check it out

http://twitter.com/millsy630

Alright Peeps
time to hit the hay

Have a great Day tomorrow

current balance 58.35

No comments:

Post a Comment