Monday, June 7, 2010

Day One of the Quest for the WSOP

Ok,

Lawn watered (check) ok so it's raining outside what can I say lol . So Day one and I have made a few observations already..Never play Doyles room in the morning . It is crazy as it is mostly the Europe boys on there and man do they play a wild style.. no fear and will re raise you with 5 3 os if they catch a sniff of you backing down. so my first double up SNG was a bust but alas the afternoon came upon us and I have won three in a row so I am up.. I threw in a 1. 20 for the steps to the 2500 wsop package Doyle is offering and won the first two steps so I am sitting here waiting for one more player to join for step three... Thinking do I play it now or wait until it softens up this evening...hmmmm

Well hopefully I have some viewers as Poker and blogging is something I really enjoy and want to pursue it a little further.... Hey POKERNEWS do you need some bloggers ..call me....

And last but not least I just want to say Congrats to Tom Durr DWAN for his second place finish in the 1500 NL...
I was watching the updates and was amazed that he did not win it all but hey who can complain about second place and it's prize money... DUrr is already well known and I am sure a bracelet will come his way sooner than later..

Ok off to play step three . wish me luck :)
Cheers
Millsy

No comments:

Post a Comment