Sunday, March 8, 2009

Freeroll Frenzy

So it's Saturday night ,I have the Flu and I am not too interested in watching Vancouver vs San Jose on the tube.. What is a person to do.. well I take a peek in Full Tilt and a 100 dollar freeroll catches my eye...Hmmmm I say and it starts in a hour and there is nobody signed up... So I jump through the ropes find out the PW and sign up for it.....

Did I mention that 726 other people did too....LOL Now I don't mind tournies but I usually don't play these as there are too many people.....and too crazy... But I sat down and decided to experiment with my game and see if I could fill any holes ..

well 3 hrs later , Guess what I am Chip leader...lol... It was fun... My other half comes down and asked me ..what the hell I am doing... and I tell her I am freerolling baby...

She then asked how much could you win... I told her that first pays like 10 bucks...

She laughed and stated 10 bucks for 3 hrs wow....Don't quit your day job...

Now people may laugh but I found out something last night... That I can last to the final table if I play with disicpline and a little luck...... I figure if you can outplay 700 some people in a free roll where things get crazy...then I must be doing someting right.

Well I should get going , got to work today even though I am sick...ICK!

Oh as for the tourney.. I finished fourth place...good enough for 7.70 ... It isn't much but a great lesson was learned..

Cheers

Millsy






1 comment: